The Central Ohio Sustainability Alliance (COSA) is an independent, 501[c]3, non-profit organization. As such COSA does not receive on-going funding from any source. We have identified many projects to promote and enable sustainability in Central Ohio, but we need financial resources to bring them to reality.
Projects on our agenda include:
- Sustainability awareness and education programs.
- Development of a Central Ohio Sustainability (electronic) Newsletter.
- Creation of art material and handouts for a COSA exhibit booth to use at conferences, community festivals and other such gatherings.
- Hosting of prominent/national sustainability experts to give talks and lectures at regional events.
- Development of guidelines to aid businesses and non-profit organizations develop sustainability goals and initiatives.
- Development of an awards program to recognize sustainability achievements by individuals and organizations in Central Ohio.
Please make a financial donation to help with these important projects. COSA is a 100 percent volunteer organization, so all donated funds are used to cover expenses, not salaries. All donations are tax deductible.
Send your check, payable to COSA, today to:
2830 B Fisher Road
Columbus, OH 43204
In the memo line write “Support Sustainability”.
In return we will keep you informed about our progress toward a sustainable Central Ohio.
Our plan is to leverage private donations with grant funding to create the necessary pool of resources to undertake specific projects.